Are you interested in learning all about how to physically train someone that is a senior or special needs? We are currently taking interns to teach our methods on how to train seniors and special needs clients!
An internship at Made Possible Personal Training will present you with the opportunity to experience hands-on, individualized coaching through exercise programming, professional attention and professional instruction. It ensures that we maintain the incredibly high standards our clients expect from us to maximize their health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Our focus is rehabilitation and senior clientele, we do not focus on sport performance or bodybuilding.
This is a VOLUNTARY INTERNSHIP, meaning no monetary compensation will be given, but you will get perks.
Interns will be taught by all our staff to gain hands-on experience and develop their health and fitness knowledge. At its core, this program is designed to enhance each intern’s preexisting knowledge and turn it into real world practical experience. By the end of the internship, the right candidate will understand what it takes to establish them self as Personal Trainer.
This will be a 8-12 week process depending on your availability.
With this internship you will learn,
• To teach dynamic warm-up & flexibility drills
• Different training techniques (functional, corrective, compound, etc)
• Programming for beginner, intermediate, and advanced clients
• Online Resources to use that are accurate with science not fads
• How to be comfortable interacting with clients
• Professional etiquette
We want someone passionate to learn! So do not be discouraged without any prior experience in the fitness industry.
• An outgoing and personable disposition, able to socialize with others
• A passion for fitness and helping others reach their health and wellness goals
• Be eager to learn and accepting of constructive criticism
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Customer-service oriented and an ability to understand and quickly grasp, customer priorities and terminology
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Results oriented with an ability to organize, prioritize and manage time
•Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
•Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the ability to learn technical applications and processes quickly
•Exercise Science degree(or in school); Previous Personal Training experience preferred but not required.
Email us at [email protected] with a resume and a cover letter if you are interested in applying! We would love to teach you our methods!
Everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times. If Approved for internship, you will be required to get COVID tested a week prior to starting internship.