These are 2 very well known sources of news in the U.S. and we are super happy to be part of their fitness article!
Our Coach Roger Montenegro, from St. Pete, Fl had a small Part in the article:
This is the part Roger was in:
Bicep Curl to Overhead Press
This efficient move works both your biceps and shoulders, and is a combo of two classic and effective arm exercises you probably already know. It gives you “the most bang for your buck,” said Roger Montenegro, NSCA-CSCS of Made Possible Personal Training.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing out. Let the dumbbells rest by your sides.
- Pull your core in tight as you bend your elbows, bringing the weights to your shoulders. Make sure your elbows stayed glued to your sides — don’t let them slide backward.
- Brace your abs and keep your arms moving upward, straightening the arms above you as you simultaneously turn your hands so your palms face out. Do your best to lift the weights straight up, so they come to a stop directly above your shoulders. Make sure your back doesn’t arch.
- Bend your elbows and lower the weights back to the front of your shoulders, turning them so your palms face your body again. You should be back at the “top” of your bicep curl position.
- Straighten your elbows and lower the weights with control, bringing them back down to your sides in the starting position. You’re basically finishing the bicep curl here.
- This counts as one rep.
Read the full articles here