swipe left to view the entire movement!!
We love this movement to teach our members how to brace!👌🏼
1. Start with your hands pressed firming Into the wall or solid object! 👊🏼
2. Lift knees to 90 degrees of hips and no more!🦵🏽
3. Tucking your abs tightly into the ground! ✋🏻
4. There should be No space between your lumbar and floor! Press in! 🙏🏼
5. Slowly lower heel of choice to the ground with control! 👣Keeping the knee bent
6. Aim to tap the ground, do not allow the weight of the leg to bounce off floor. 💥
7. The more pressure you put into the wall/box/object the more you will feel connection to the core ! ⭐️
We love to use movements like these pre lift ! 🏋🏽♂️
Aim for 20 repetitions 3x the better you get the further you can extend your heel!🤸🏼♂️🤸🏻
Let us know any questions or comments below!
Follow us from Saint Petersburg, Florida as our experienced Personal Trainers take you through and teach you how to have a proper workout, with mobility, flexibility, strength, endurance, warm up, and cool down!
It’s Fitness Made Possible!
Keeping St. Pete Fit since 2017!
Follow us on social media at MadePossiblePT